- You don't like rounding numbers or keeping things even.
- You can't wait to do your own taxes because its so much fun.
- You sign up for every possible automatic payment/deduction plan from every
utility/insurance/mortgage entity you deal with.
- You send your emails to yourself so that you can read them at night on the
laptop at home, just to give youreslf an excuse to turn it on.
- You save all your receipts and input all expense/income date into Quicken.
- Your next vacation day is Memorial Day.
- You are working on Martin Luther King day, George Washington Day, Abraham
Lincoln day (did i miss anyone), blah, blah, blah day.
- You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways
to improve their process.
- You get all excited it's Saturday so you can wear casual
clothes to work.
- Refer to the tomatoes grown in your garden as
- Find you really need PowerPoint to explain
what you do for a living.
- Normally eat out of vending machines and at the most
expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
- Wear gray to work instead of navy blue to make a bold
- Know the people at the airport and hotel better than your
next door neighbors.
- Ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making
Friday night plans.
- You think Einstein would have been more effective had he
put his ideas into a matrix.
- Think a half-day means leaving at 5 o'clock.