- Its an incentive to show up.
- It reduces stress.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about low pay.
- It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to
- It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
- It encourages carpooling.
- Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you dont care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
- Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
- Suddenly, burping during a meeting isnt so embarrassing.
- Employees work later since theres no longer a need to relax at the
- It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
- Everyone agrees they work better after theyve had a couple of drinks.
- Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
- Increases the chance of seeing your boss naked.
- It promotes foreign relations with the former Soviet Union.
- The janitors closet will finally have a use.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as "gross."
- Babbling and mumbling incoherently will be common language.