- Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.
- It's celebrity spokesman is that "Hey Vern!" guy.
- In order to start it you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.
- It's slogan is "Pentium: redefining mathematics".
- The "quick reference" manual is 120 pages long.
- Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.
- The screen often displays the message, "Ain't it break time yet?"
- The manual contains only one sentence: "Good Luck!"
- The only chip inside is a Dorito.
- You've decided that your computer is an excellent addition to your
fabulous paperweight collection.