- To avoid confusion, the staff reverts to referring to Madeleine
- New doggy door makes it easier to sneak out for a midnight run to
- At long last, the President doesn't have to flinch every time he
hears bad boy!
- The President is no longer the only one accused of burying his bone
in someone else's back yard.
- Accusations of crotch sniffing at the White House no longer
automatically implicate the President.
- An obviously angry Socks the Cat sent Kenneth Starr a note reading Bil
kilt Vyns Fosdr.
- Shouts of come! from the Lincoln bedroom no longer make the First
- Pipe and slipper retrieval removed from Al Gore's daily to-do list.
- Roger Clinton is no longer the only one to piddle in the Rose Garden.
- Cries of what a dog! no longer make Janet Reno burst into tears at
White House functions.
- To the embarrassment of trainers, the dog still can't tell Al Gore
from a tree.
- Get that horny furball off my leg! no longer refers exclusively to
- Campaign donors staying overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom now find
complimentary Tootsie Rolls on their pillows.