- Hey, you must'a been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job!
- Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
- I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
- Excuse me, but is "stick up" hyphenated?
- Hi Officer, do you mind holding my beer while I find my driver's
- You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school
- "Bad Cop! No Donut!"
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
cars around, that's how far I am behind the other cars.
- You're NOT gonna check the trunk, are you?
- Didn't I see you get your butt kicked last week on "COPS"?
- I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket.
- So, uh, you "on the take" or what?
- Gee, officer! That's terrific. The police officer yesterday only gave
me a warning too!
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.
- So, are you still crabby because your mamma didn't let you play with
your gun when you were little?
- Hey is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.
- When you smack the crap outta me, make sure you smile pretty for the
- Is it true that people become policemen because they are too dumb to
work at McDonalds?