- Your fondest childhood memory is when Skippy got his head stuck in the
- You relax by putting on your legwarmers and dancing to the "Footloose"
- You think the Two Coreys are "totally awesome."
- You're still bitter that Wham! broke up.
- Punky Brewster is your hero.
- You type all of your term papers on a Commodore 64.
- You still resent your parents for not installing a dumbwaiter in your
- The only video games you play are Frogger and Pac Man.
- You're building your own Clockwork Smurf.
- Your summer attire is Jellies and Jams.
- A-Ha's "Take on Me" is still your favorite video.
- You consider yourself truly, truly, truly outrageous, much like
- You wonder why more people don't wear high heels, Jordache jeans, and
- You call all motorcycle cops "Ponch."
- Every time you go to the beach you look for Snorks.
- You're still upset Madonna and Sean broke up.
- You know who Stinky Sullivan is.
- You work out with "Get in Shape Girl."
- You want to be Molly Ringwald when you grow up.
- You enjoy dancing on the ceiling and wearing your sunglasses at night.
- You know who Loverboy is.
- You think there should be a Kids Incorporated original cast reunion.
- You think of Janet Jackson as "that girl who used to date Willis."
- You can sing the theme song to Small Wonder.
- Every time you see a fountain you want to dance around it and yell
- You still have a shoebox full of Garbage Pail Kid cards.
- You write your congressman asking him to introduce a bill to make
the USA" the national anthem.
- You still use your Snoopy Sno-Cone machine.
- You know it's not "comma, comma, comma" it's karma.
- You stay up nights wondering what Bastian's mother's name was in "The
- You have nightmares about the Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine
- You still practice your Care Bear Stare.
- You know that girls just wanna have fuh-un.
- You can name all The Wuzzles.
- You harbor a secret dream of being slimed by Alistair.
- You can do the Safety Dance.
- In your spare time you are writing "The Breakfast Club".
- You like to "connect the dots, la la la la!"
- Someone mentions Jennifer Beals and you don't say "Who?"
- Your prized possesion is a collection of "Return of the Jedi" Shrinky
- You know whose number is 867-5309.
- You get depressed thinking about Anthony Michael Hall's career.
- You're starting a write-in campaign to MTV to bring back Remote
- You drink Diet Coke because Max Headroom told you to.
- You consider Jo vs. Blair the major philosophical conflict of the20th
- You have a duck phone and ride around your house on a little train.
- You want to be one of the Solid Gold Dancers.
- You still watch things on Beta.
- You want to change your name to Rio and dance on the sand.
- You know that "Weird Science" was a movie before a tv show.
- Your favorite proverb is "some like it hot and some sweat when the
- You always waited for the Sweet Pickles Bus to visit your house.
- Your favorite party game is Hungry Hungry Hippos.
- You saw the New Kids on the Block when they were Tiffany's opening
- You liked Tom Hanks better when he was a crossdresser.
- You know which Hollywood Square Jm J Bullock was in.
- You practice getting in and out of your car through the windows.
- You have the tendency to turn up the collar of your polo shirts.
- You're still wondering who really was the boss.
- You know what the "P" in "Alex P. Keaton" stands for.
- You keep asking your teachers if instead of the quiz you can take the
- You organize weekend tournaments of TV tag.
- You still drink New Coke.
- When you watch "Terminator" you wonder where Vincent is.
- You know ALF's real name.
- You never go out for a night on the town without frosted blue
and feathered bangs.
- You can name all of the Thundercats.
- You got a hankerin' for a hunk of cheese.
- Everything in your wardrobe is either pastel or fluorescent.
- Your musical inspiration is Sonny Mann.
- Sometimes you just want to shout, shout, let it all out.
- You're planning a dream vacation to Mepos.
- You use your Speak and Spell to phone home.
- You know the original members of Menudo.
- Sometimes out of the blue you just got to shake your love.
- When you're stuck in traffic you tell your car to engage Turbo
are surprised when it doesn't talk back..
- You remember when Vanessa sang Kareoke to "Locomotion."
- You know that Mr. Steele functions best in an advisory capacity.
- People are constantly gagging you with spoons.
- Your idea of appreciating ancient cultures is "Walk Like an Egyptian."
- The only thing you know about the Nazis is that they threw Indy to the
- You still use your hair crimper before going out on a hot date.
- You hatch plots to break Murdock out of VA hospital.
- You know which five people Serpentor's DNA came from.
- You have "We Are the World" on 5.
- You're still sending death threats to Mr. Rubik.
- You can feel St. Elmo's fire burnin' in you.
- You watch NYPD Blue thinking, "Well, they're no Crockett and Tubbs,
- "Goonies" is your favorite movie of all time! (I added that one! -MDR)
- You can remember Alanis Morissette's career before Jagged Little Pill.
- Every day, you take a ride on the Great Space Coaster.
- You want to party with Spuds Mackenzie.
- You can still identify any "My Little Pony" by solely by its magical
- You know the answer to "Who's that Girl?"
- Thanks to the Coach, you know the location of Albania, its terrain and
- You proudly wear your prized collection of jelly bracelets and charm
- You want to get physical with Olivia Newton-John.
- You know the name of the other guy from Wham!
- When someone mentions rap, you think of Run DMC and the Fat Boys.
- You still wear banana clips.
- You don't think Boner is an inappropriate nickname for a friend.
- When a problem comes along, you just whip it.
- You had sunglasses that were also a headband.
- You're still asking, "Where's the beef?"
- You remeber when Belinda still sang with the Go-Go's
- You ate Reeses Pieces because E.T. did.
- You remember when nobody believed Snuffy was real.
- You played Donkey Kong before you even cared what Nintendo meant.
- Every one of your favorite cartoons had its own cereal.
- On long car rides you break out the Mad Libs.
- If you still remember the theme to Pin Wheel.
- If you think "Todays Special" is still a t.v. show.
- You wish you were a manican and came alive in a mall..
- You wish you had stuff like Inspecter Gadget.