- He had only one major publication.
- And it was in Hebrew.
- And it had no cited references.
- And it wasn't published in a refereed journal or even submitted for peer
- And some even doubt he wrote it himself.
- While it may be true that he created the world, what has he done since?
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
- When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it up by drowning the
- When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he often punished them, or
just deleted them from the sample.
- He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
- He had his son teach the class.
- He expelled his first two students for learning.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.
- His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.