BUTT (but) n.
- female: The body part that every item of clothing manufactured makes
- male: The organ of mooning (and farting).
COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n.
- female: A desire to get married and raise a family.
- male: Not trying to pick up other women while out with one's
COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
- female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's
- male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking off for a weekend
with the guys.
ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
- female: A good movie, concert, play or book.
- male: Anything with one ball, two folds, or three stooges.
FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
- female: An embarrassing byproduct of digestion.
- male: An endless source of enterainment, self-expression and male
GLASS CEILING (glas see-ling) n.
- female: The invisible barrier that stops women from rising to the
levels in business.
- male: What would really be great at work since that hot babe took
the office one flight up.
MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
- female: The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
- male: What men have to call "boinking" to get women to boink.
REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
- female: A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
- male: A device for scanning through all 75 channels every 2 1/2
TASTE (tayst) v.
- female: Something you do frequently to whatever you're cooking, to
make sure it's good.
- male: Something you must do to anything you think has gone bad,
prior to tossing it out.
THINGY (thing-ee) n.
- female: Any part under a car's hood.
- male: The strap fastener on a woman's bra.
WANTS AND NEEDS (wontz and nedz) n.
- female: The delicate balance of emotional, physical and psychological
longing one seeks to have fulfilled in a relationship.
- male: Food, sex and beer.