- You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
- You think Alkaline batteries were named for a Tiger outfielder.
- You can identify an Ohio accent.
- Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six pack and a bucket of
- Owning a Japanese car was a hanging offense in your hometown.
- You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
- The Big Mac is something that you drive across.
- You believe that "down south" means Toledo.
- You bake with soda and drink pop.
- You drive 86 on the highway and you pass on the right.
- Your Little League baseball game was snowed out.
- You learned how to drive a boat before you learned how to ride a
- You know how to pronounce "Mackinac".
- The word "thumb" has a geographical rather than an anatomical
- You have experienced frostbite and sunburn in the same week.
- You expect Vernor's when you order ginger ale.
- You know that Kalamazoo not only exists, but that it isn't far from
- Your favorite holidays are Christmas, Thanksgiving, the opening of
deer season and Devil's Night.
- Your snowmobile, lawn mower and fishing boat all have big block
- At least one person in your family disowns you for the week of the
Michigan/Michigan State football game.
- Your year has two seasons: Winter and Construction.
- You know what a millage is.
- Traveling coast to coast means driving from Port Huron to Muskegon.
- Half the change in your pocket is Canadian, eh.
- You show people where you grew up by pointing to a spot on your left