- You realize thatyour favorite desert is wooder ice. (It comes in
churry, strawburry, and other assawrded flaverz.)
- You find yourself using "Yo" and "Youse guys" when talking long
distance to family members.
- You know how to spell Schuylkill.
- You think $2,500 a year for insurance on a 1977 Toyota Corolla is
- You find yourself at a nice restaurant thinking, "I wonder if they
have cheese steaks?"
- You can sleep soundly through gunfire and ambulance sirens.
- You visit New York and are impressed by how clean it is.
- You believe the car on your left, flashing its turn signal and the
driver pointing at your lane, wants you to close the gap with the car
in front of you.
- You can't eat french fries without Cheeze Whiz.
- Street people greet you byyour first name.
- You don't think Wawa sounds funny.
- You snub a cheese steak that isn't on an Amoroso roll.
- Your parents, brother, sisters, aunts, and uncles all live on the
- You know who Jim O'Brien is, and how he died.
- You can't imagine breakfast without scrapple.
- You're still not sure about Jerry Penacolli.
- A vacation at the Jersey shore (pronounced "the shoore") is better
then going to an island. (There's more stuff to do, plus you know
- You know where to find the Rocky statue.
- You know only tourists go to Geno's, Pat's, and Jim's for authentic
cheese steaks. You only go if you're drunk and it is 3:00 AM.
- You buy a soft pretzel at a traffic light, without wondering where
the guy goes to wash his hands. And you don't really care.