Enjoy and follow the directions explicitly!
On a full sheet of clean paper, draw a picture of a pig. Don't cheat,
because if you do it won't work. Draw the pig first and just follow the
directions. It won't take but a minute. Have fun.
This is quite interesting!
You must not scroll down until you draw your picture.
On a blank piece of paper draw a pig. Then scroll down and read the
interpretation of your pig!! Draw your pig first! And don't look at the next
part until you are done! It won't be fun if you look first!!!
The pig serves as a useful test of the personality traits of the drawer.
Your Personality Traits
Where on the Paper
- Toward the top of the paper: You are positive and optimistic.
- Toward the middle: You are a realist.
- Toward the bottom: You are pessimistic, and have a tendency to
- Facing left: You believe in tradition, are friendly, and
remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
Facing right: You are innovative and active, but don't have a
strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.
Facing front (looking at you): You are direct, enjoy playing
Devil's Advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
- With many details: You are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
With few details: You are emotional and naive, you care little for
details and are a risk-taker.
- With less than 4 legs showing, you may be living
through a period of major change.
With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and
stick to your ideals.
- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger the better.
OK, who didn't draw a tail???
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your
sex life!!!! (And again more is better!)