|Atomic Weight||Accepted as 118, but known to vary 105-175.
|Occurrence||Copious quantities in all Urban areas, with slightly
lower concentrations in Suburban and Rural areas. Subject to seasonal
- Surface usually covered with painted film.
- Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
- Melts if given special treatment.
- Bitter if used incorrectly. Can cause headaches. Handle with care!
- Found in various states; ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
- Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
- Has great affinity for Gold, Silver, Platinum and many precious
- Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
- May explode spontaneously if left alone on dates.
- Insoluble in liquids, but there is increased activity when saturated
in alcohol to a certain point.
- Repels cheap material. Neutral to common sense.
- Most powerful money reducing agent known to Man.
- Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
- Can greatly improve relaxation levels.
- Can warm and comfort under some circumstances.
- Can cool things down when it's too hot.
- Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in natural state.
- Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
- Highly dangerous except in experienced hands. Use extreme care when
- Illegal to possess more than one at a time.